STUDY ENGLISH IN IRELAND
GENERAL ENGLISH GROUP COURSE INTENSIVE PLUS SLANEY BOOK CLUB – English and Literature
Language Course Description
The General English Group Course Plus Slaney Book-Club is a Course for book lovers.
By joining our book-club you will not only improve your English language skills but also discover a new book every week and make friends with like-minded people from other parts of the world.
Our Book-Club language students and their English Teacher meet on afternoon per week in a café or book-shop. It is a year-round language training programme aimed at students and professionals whose language level is between B1+ and C2.
This is the right English Course for you if you
- love reading.
- wish to discover a new book every year.
- love talking about books.
- wish to make progress in your general fluency of English.
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people.
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
Included in this Language Training Programme:
- 20 General English Lessons (=15 full hours) per week
- 1 Afternoon per week (1.5 hours) Book Club Meeting
- Online Level Test
- Weekly Progress Tests
- Certificate of Attendance
9.30 to 12.45 (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15) Mondays to Fridays
14.00 to 15.30 on one afternoon per week (Times may vary)
Minimum 2 weeks, no maximum.
Class Size General English Group Course
Average Off Season: 5
Average High Season: 12
Maximum no of students at all times: 15
Class Size Book Club
Average Off season: 3
Average High season: 5
Maximum no of students at all times: 12
Minimum entry level:
Availability: All year round
Course Fees in €
1-7 weeks: 247 per week
8-17 weeks: 217 per week
18-24 weeks: 209 per week
Books for the Book-Club: Prices vary (some books may be available in the local library)
Course Book Second Hand: 20
Course Book New: 40
We buy books back for 15 if in good condition.