Study English in Ireland
ACADEMIC YEAR 25 WEEK STUDY AND WORK PROGRAMME ILEP
English Language Course Description
The English Language Academic Year 25 Week Course is a visa eligible language course and listed on the ILEP.
This language training programme entitles Non-EU students to an eight months visa.
Non-EU language students are allowed to remain in Ireland for 8 months (25-week course and 8 weeks holidays)
The visa allows Non-EU students to take up part-time employment for the duration of the study and work visa.
Please read immigration requirements carefully.
85% attendance is necessary to fulfil visa requirements. The course results in mandatory TIE / IELTS external exams.
Slaney Language Centre Exam Policy
New students can join this course on any Monday (except for weeks where Monday is a national holiday( from 1 March to the end of September.
We recommend this English Language Course if you
- are a Non-EU national and wish to stay in Ireland for a minimum of 8 months.
- wish to take up casual work in the evenings or on weekends.
- wish to make rapid progress in your general fluency in English.
- wish to sit an internationally recognized exam (TIE, IELTS)
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are looking for a quality product at an affordable price.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
- 20 English Lessons (= 15 full hours) per week
- Online Level Test
- Balanced syllabus with a focus on both, grammar and communication.
- Monthly Self-Study Exam Preparation one hour sessions.
- Permission to take up part-time work (up to 20 hours during the duration of the course and 40 hours during the 8 weeks holidays)
- Weekly Progress Tests
- Certificate of Attendance
Language Course Details:
Timetable (Mondays to Fridays)
9.30 to 12.45 (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15)
25 weeks + 8 weeks holidays
Average low season: 5
Average high season: 12
Maximum number of students at all times: 15
Minimum Entry Level:
Maximum Entry Level:
All year round
Fees in €:
Course Fee 3200 (Renewal Prices on Request)
Course Booking Fee: 50
TIE Exam Fee: 180
IELTS Exam Fee: 220
Course Book Second Hand: 20
Course Book New: 40
We buy books back for 15 if they are in good condition