Study English in Ireland
Language Course Description
This Full Immersion Business English Language Course is our most intensive language training programme. It is designed for Business Managers, Executives and Professional Specialists who have to use the English language in their work environment.
We offer Business English Lessons for a wide variety of management disciplines including Marketing, Human Resources, Product Control, Training, Quality Management, Technical Support, Planning and Communications, Negotiating and Presentations.
We focus on developing and upgrading your English language skills; we tailor the content of your training programme to meet your specific needs; we offer One-to-one Tuition, Intensive Training Methods and a supportive learning approach.
We ensure that you will make rapid progress as we enable you to use English with increased confidence and effectiveness in your work environment.
The Business English for Executives Course is a year round course aimed at Business People who need to make rapid progress in a very short time.
Students can start this course on any Monday (When Monday is a National Holiday the course starts on a Tuesday).
There is limited availability for this course in July and August.
This is the right English Language Course for you if you
- work in a multinational company and wish to communicate in English efficiently and fluently during day to day workplace scenarios.
- need to make rapid progress in a very short space of time.
- have specific course requirements
- Are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people
Included in this highly Intensive English Training Programme
- Course Booking Fee
- Airport transfers from/to Dublin Airport
- Online Level Test and Needs Analysis Form
- Pre-Course Zoom Conversation
- Total Attention to your Needs
- 40 One-to-one lessons per week (30 full hours)
- Use of Study Materials
- Individual Design of Course Structure and Content
- Certificate of Attendance
- Detailed Progress Report
9.30 to 12.45 (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15)
14.00 to 17.15 (coffee break from 15.30 to 15.45)
1 to 3 weeks
Minimum Entry Level:
Maximum Entry Level:
All year round except for Easter, July and August
Course Fees in € :
1 week: 1797
2 or 3 weeks: 1722 per week