Study English in Ireland
Two-to-one English Language Courses are designed for two friends or colleagues with the same level of English and the same course requirements. Two-to-one classes are specially tailored to meet your individual General English, Business English or Exam Preparation requests. We will ask you to complete a Needs Analysis form and an Online Level test and will then design an English Language Course for you and your friend/colleague.
Please inform us about your exact job/exam, the specific tasks you need to carry out in English and any problems associated with these tasks. Please also let us know whether your work situation is formal or informal.
The Two-to-one course is a year round course aimed at students or professionals of all language levels, from language beginners (A0) to Proficient Users (C2)
New students can start this course on any Monday (When Monday is a national holiday the week starts on a Tuesday).
There is limited availability for this course in July and August.
This is the right course for you if you
- wish to study English together with a friend or colleague who has the same level of English and course requirements
- and your friend have very specific language requirements
- and your friend need to make rapid progress in a short space of time
- and your friend are either language beginners (A0) or have a very high language level (C2)
Included in the Course
- 20 or 30 Two-to-one English Language Lessons (15 or 22.5 full hours) per week
- Online Level test and Needs Analysis
- Individual design of course structure and content
- Certificate of Attendance
The 20 Lesson Course may be combined with
- Job Application Skills Training
- The Slaney Book-Club
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) Exam Preparation Evening Classes
- Activities and Excursions at Easter, in July and August (other times on request)
Timetable (Mondays to Fridays)
9.30 to 12.45 (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15)
14.00 to 15.30 (30 Lesson Option only)
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
Minimum Entry Level:
Maximum Entry Level:
From 1 March to 17 December 2021
Course fees in €
20 Lessons: 412 per person week
30 Lessons: 619 per person per week
Course Booking Fee: 75
Detailed Course Report on Request: 5