Study English in Ireland
One-to-one English Language Courses are designed for people who wish to have intensive and individual General English, Business English or Exam Preparation tuition.
One-to-one classes are tailored towards your individual needs and requirements.
We will ask you to complete a Needs Analysis Form and will then design an English Language Course for you.
Please inform us about your exact job/exam, the specific tasks you need to carry out in English and any problems associated with these tasks. Please also let us know whether your work situation is formal or informal.
The One-to-one Course is a year rounds course aimed at students and professionals of all language levels from Beginners (A0) to Proficient Users (C2).
New students can start this course on any Monday (when Monday is a national holiday the course starts on a Tuesday).
In July and August places are limited.
This is the right course for you if you
- you have very specific language requirements
- you need to make rapid progress in a short time of space
- if you are a language beginner (A0)
- if you have a very high level of English (C2)
Included in the course
- 20 or 30 One-to-one lessons (15 or 22.5 full hours) per week
- Online Level Test
- Needs Analysis
- Individual design of course structure and content
- Certificate of Attendance
The 20 Lessons Option may be combined with
- Job Application Skills Training
- The Slaney Book-Club
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) Exam Preparation Evening Classes
- Activities and Excursions at Easter, in July and August (other times on request)
Timetable (Mondays to Fridays)
9.30 to 12.45 (Coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15)
14.00 to 15.30 (30 Lesson Course only)
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
Minimum Entry Level A0
Maximum Entry Level C2
From 1 March to 17 December 2021
Course Fees in €
20 Lessons: 705 per week
30 Lessons: 1040 per week
Course Booking Fee: 75
Detailed Progress Report on Request: 5