Study English in Ireland – Recognised as Bildungsurlaub in Germany
GENERAL ENGLISH GROUP COURSE INTENSIVE PLUS 10
Language Course Description
The General English Group Course Intensive Plus 10 is a highly intensive year round language course aimed at students who wish to make rapid progress in their general fluency and in specific areas of the English Language.
New students can join any Monday (When Monday is a national holiday the week starts on a Tuesday).
This is the right English Language Course for you if you
- wish to make rapid progress in your general fluency and also in a specific area of the English language.
- are working towards a specific goal such as passing an exam, or mastering job related English or English for specific purposes.
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people.
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
Included in this Intensive English Language Course
- 20 lessons (=15 full hours) General English Group Course
- 10 (=7.5 full hours) Individual Lessons
- Balanced Syllabus with a focus on both, Grammar and Communication Skills
- Online level test and Needs Analysis
- Individual design of One-to-one lessons
- Weekly Progress Tests
- Certificate of Attendance
Language Course Details
9.30 to 12.45 Monday to Friday (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15) General English Group Lessons
14.00 to 15.30 Monday to Friday One-to-one Lessons
Minimum 1 week, no maximum number of weeks
Average low season: 5
Average high season: 12
Maximum number of students at any time: 15
Minimum entry level: A1
Maximum entry level: C1
From 10 May to 17 December 2021
Fees in €
1-7 weeks: 562 per week
8-17 weeks: 512 per week
18-24 weeks: 494 per week
Course Booking Fee: 75
Course Book Second Hand: 20
Course Book New: 40
We buy back course books for 15 if in good condition.