The General English Plus Job Application Skills Training is aimed at students and professionals whose language level is between A2 to C1.
New students can join on any Monday (When Monday is a national holiday the week starts on a Tuesday).
This course will hep you to be confident in applying for a job and to prepare a relevant and high-quality CV and letter that best reflects your strength and helps you to secure the job you want.
You will practice job interview skills to build your confidence.
This is the right course for you if you
- are planning to apply for a job in an English speaking country.
- are planning to apply for a job in a company where English is being spoken.
- wish to improve your general job interview skills to build your confidence.
- wish to learn how to write a high quality CV and cover letter that best reflects your strength and helps you to secure the job you want.
- wish to make progress in your general fluency in English.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people.
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
Included in the course
- 20 General English Group Lessons (= 15 full hours) per week
- 2 Job Application Skill Training Lessons (=1.5 hours) per week in a small group
- Online Level Test
- Weekly Progress Tests
- Certificate of Attendance
9.30 to 12.45 Mondays to Fridays General English Group Lessons (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15)
14.00 to 15.30 One Afternoon per Week Job Application Skills Training
Minimum: 2 weeks, no maximum
Class sizes General English Group Course:
Average Low Season: 5
Average High Season: 10
Maximum no of students at all times: 15
Class sizes Job Application Skills Training:
Average Low Season: 3
Average High Season: 6
Maximum no of students at all times:12
Course Fees in €:
1-7 weeks: 247 per week
Extra weeks: on request
Course Book Second Hand: 20
Course Book New: 40
We buy back course books for 15 if in good condition.