Study English in Ireland
The General English Group Course Intensive Plus 4 is a year round course aimed at students and professionals who wish to make rapid progress in their fluency in English.
New students can join the course on any Monday (When Monday is a national holiday the week starts on a Tuesday).
This is the right course for you if you
- wish to make rapid progress in your general fluency and in addition focus on a specific area of the English language.
- are working towards a specific goal such as passing an exam or mastering job related English or English for specific purposes.
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are interested in Ireland, its culture and its people.
- enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world.
- 20 General English Group Lessons (= 15 full hours) per week
- 4 Individual Lessons (=3 full hours) held on two afternoons per week
- Balanced Syllabus with a focus on both, Grammar and Communication Skills
- Online Level Test and Needs Analysis
- Individual Design of One-to-one Lessons
- Weekly Progress Test
- Certificate of Attendance
9.30 to 12.45 (coffee break from 11.00 to 11.15) Mondays to Fridays
14.00 to 15.30 One-to-one Lessons on two afternoons per week
Minimum 1 week, no maximum
Average low season: 5
Average high season: 12
Maximum no of students at all times: 15
Minimum Language Level
Maximum Language Level
1 March to 17 December 2021
Fees in €:
1-7 weeks: 368 per week
8-17 weeks: 329 per week
18-24 weeks: 320 per week
Course Booking Fee: 75
Course Book Second Hand: 20
Course Book New: 40
We buy books back for 15 if in good condition