The General English Group Part Time Evening Course takes place on two evenings per week.
New students can join the course on any second Monday per month. When Monday is a National Holiday, the course takes place on Wednesday and Friday of the same week.
This is the right course for you if you
- live and work in Wexford.
- have an English language level of A1 or A2 (Basic User).
- wish to improve your general fluency in English.
- want to enjoy your learning experience in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- are looking for a quality product at an affordable price.
Included in the Course
- 4 full hours of Genera English Tuition per week
- Online Level Test
- Use of study materials
- Balanced syllabus with a focus on both, grammar and communication skills
- Certificate of Attendance
18.30 to 20.30 Mondays to Fridays (Wednesdays and Fridays on Bank Holiday Weeks)
Minimum 8 weeks, no maximum
Minimum number of students required for the course to go ahead: 3
Minimum Entry Level: Basic User (A1)
Maximum Entry Level: Basic User (A2)
1 March to 17 December 2021
Fees in €
First 8 weeks: 368
Additional weeks: 45
Course Booking Fee: 35